Cooking With Cannabis: Cannabis Snowballs
These festive snowball cookies are perfect for the upcoming holidays!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Cannabutter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix regular and cannabis-infused butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and the vanilla in large bowl. Stir in flour, nuts and salt until dough holds together.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool slightly on wire rack.
- Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar; cool on wire rack. Roll in powdered sugar again.
** Please keep track of how much dry cannabis is equivalent to the cannabutter to ensure you are following the daily limits imposed by your physician’s prescription.