11 Dec 2017
Cooking With Cannabis: Cannabis Cookies
Crisp edges, chewy middles and so easy to make!
- 1 cup Cannabutter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream together the Cannabutter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time and then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
** Please keep track of how much dry cannabis is equivalent to the cannabutter to ensure you are following the daily limits imposed by your physician’s prescription.