Cannabis Infused Iced Tea
If any drink was made for leisurely summer sipping, it’s iced tea. Adding Cannabis honey is a simple and delicious twist on iced tea and is a great addition to any afternoon spent relaxing in the sunshine.
1/4 oz dried cannabis
1 pitcher of your favorite tea
3-4 tbs water
4-6 oz honey
*Ingredient quantities are estimates and may slightly vary
- In saucepan, combine water and honey and simmer, stirring until the honey becomes liquified. Once the honey reaches a watery consistency, add the dried cannabis and let the herb oils dissolve into the honey.
- Continue simmering on med-low, stirring constantly, for approximately 15 minutes.
- When the majority of the active ingredient is absorbed into the honey, it is time to strain the honey. A cheese cloth works best, but any fine strainer should do.
- Return activated honey to pan and allow to condense back to the original thickness of the honey.
- Once cool, mix 1-2 tbsp of honey into each glass of ice tea. Serve chilled.
* Please keep track of how much dry cannabis is used to ensure you are following the daily limits imposed by your physician’s prescription.